STRIKE A MATCH. LIGHT A FIRE.
Day of Giving 2021 - Friday, February 5, 2021
Holy Family’s Day of Giving is a 24-hour campaign to promote philanthropy within the Holy Family community – alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff and students. The goal is simple – to inspire the FIRE to come together, show pride in our school, and provide essential funding to support opportunities for our students.
All Day of Giving proceeds benefit The Holy Family Annual Fund. The annual fund is the backbone of our school, supporting our operational expenses by covering the $7,144 gap between tuition revenue and the cost to educate each student. The generous support of the annual fund from parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of our school helps bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the cost to educate.Thank you for your continued support!
Making a gift of any size to our Day of Giving is easier than ever. Any donations made to Day of Giving from January 25 to February 5 will be included in this year’s Day of Giving totals. Please consider making a financial contribution through one of the following digital methods:
• NEW! Via Venmo to @holyfamily-fire
Please note, when finding us on Venmo @holyfamily-fire: We were required to also use a personal name (Matthew Thuli) however, the funds from @holyfamily-fire are transferred directly into the Holy Family Fund bank account. As with any gift, you will also receive a gift acknowledgement letter from us when donating via Venmo.
• Online by clicking “Make a Gift” button below
Day of Giving. That’s 24 hours of togetherness for our Fire Family.
Throughout January and the first week of February, financial gifts of any size made as part of the Day of Giving campaign will be matched based on community participation. We are grateful to our match gift supporters who remain committed to their planned Day of Giving participation matches at the following levels:
All-Community $1,000+ Match: Your gift of $1,000+ will be matched up to $60,000 due to the generosity of Randy and Cindy Bauer, Tony and Nichol Kirsch, Paul and Sara Mullaney, Marc and Wendy Terris, and Class of 2024 parents. MAXIMIZED! THANK YOU!!
NEW MATCH! Campus Ministry’s Penny War raised $727.74 for today’s Day of Giving! Outstanding! A generous grandparent would like to HONOR our students’ efforts by matching their $727.74 donation and YOURS until we hit the $25,000 mark!
Alumni Participation Match:
Team up with your fellow alumni in making a gift to help open the following alumni participation matches:
- Reaching 30 alumni donations opens a $1,000 gift from Alyssa (Burke) Eiden ’04 and John Burke ’10 OPENED!
- Reaching 60 alumni donations opens a second $2,000 gift from Lisa Weathers ’09 OPENED!
- Reaching 90 alumni donations opens a third $2,500 gift from Ben ’04 and Carol Minger – OPENED!
Community Participation Match
Current and alumni parents, grandparents, and friends of Holy Family making a gift will help open the following community participation matches:
- Reaching 75 parent and community donations opens a $5,000 gift from current Class of 2022 parents OPENED!
- Reaching 150 parent and community donations opens a $10,000 gift from current Holy Family parents Mike and Pam Newman – OPENED!
- Reaching 200 parent and community donations opens a $20,000 gift from current Class of 2024 parents – 15 away...– OPENED!
24-Hour Day of Giving Prayer Vigil
Prayer partners needed! Once again we are asking our community to hold our school, our community, and all those affected by the COVID-19 crisis in prayer for 24 hours.
Join us at 7:15am on our Facebook page for Father Gjengdahl’s morning Mass.